1 January 2009

podcast006

1.01.08 // 224kbps
001// Timmy & Tommy – Full Tiltin’ (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
002// Julian Vincent feat. Cathy Burton – Certainty (Mark Otten Dub)
003// DeRelict – Rescue Me
004// Markus Schulz – The New World
005// Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto – Walk With Me (4AM Dub)
006// Ohmna – Satori Waterfalls
007// Anton Firtich – Rain Over the Ocean
008// Evol Waves – Too Far Away
009// Jochen Miller – 9 Minutes
010// Stoneface & Terminal – Blueprint (Club Mix)


NB. If you're a last.fm user, are planning to put it on your iPod or simply want to skip to your favourite track with ease, the .rar file is a better option!

Hi there! This is my long awaited sixth podcast.

I’d like to take the opportunity to say that I hope you all had a merry Xmas and a happy new year. I do, however, appreciate that not all of the people reading this will celebrate Xmas, or even have the same New Year as us in Britain. I have been amazed with the support I have had in my first full year of mixing! People from 59 countries visited this site in my first year - which is probably more countries than I could offhandedly name, despite being a somewhat able geographer. I thank every single one of you for your support and promise to continue to work hard during 2009. Ideally I’d love to play more shows; the recordings of some of these will end up on here. If you’re from the Birmingham area, then you should come down to our events, and have a little boogie. Wishing all listeners a great 2009!

2 comments:

Neighbourhood Nerd said...

Good work, dreamer. I am the first to comment for this year! May your cybernetic heart never stop thumping to the trance beat. if I can help you in your quest, you need only ask.

~The Fool's Muse

Anonymous said...

Perfect music to mend cables by =D